The purpose of the Retail Administration Support Volunteer is to assist members of the retail team with administrative support, namely through:
- data entry
- filing, laminating, binding
- undertaking other duties for the benefit of Save the Children, as required
14 Conyngham Street, Glenside SA
Full day or half day shifts, ideally regularly during office hours 9am–5pm
Key selection criteria
- Punctual, reliable, neatly presented, happy and helpful
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong organisational skills
Essential skills and/or experience
- Previous experience in office administration
- Commitment to Save the Children Australia's purpose and values.
- Strong commitment to providing high levels of customer service (both internal and external stakeholders).
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative.
- Ownership and accountability of one's work.
- High levels of confidentiality and integrity (relating to both data and verbal communication).
Orientation and training provided
Confirmed volunteers will be required to:
- Give permission for Save the Children Australia to undertake a National Police Record
- Read and accept the Save the Children Australia Volunteer Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy
Please fill in the application form via the apply button below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.